Police investigating the death of Eniola Aluko, a teenager of Nigerian origin shot dead in a south-east London car park have made a fifth arrest.
19-year-old Aluko was found injured in Hartville Road, Plumstead, at about on Friday and pronounced dead at the scene.
Eniola Aluko Death Nigerian teenager shot dead in the UK
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder and remains in police custody.
Three teenage boys and a 17-year-old girl arrested on suspicion of murder have been bailed until mid-July.
A post-mortem examination found Mr Aluko died from a single gunshot wound to the neck and chest.
Det Insp John Marriott, from the Met, said anyone that has information on the shooting or was there present at the time of the shooting, should come forward to assist the Police in their investigation:
“The shooting took place not far from Plumstead Railway Station and I would urge anyone who was commuting to or from this station to come forward.
“It was also sunny at the time and a number of people would have been enjoying the weather in the area of Plumstead Gardens; I need you to come forward.”
- Young man shot dead by trigger-happy police officer
- Police officer shoots woman after she told him she was pregnant (VIDEO)
- Ruggedman alleged that Police officers killed a 20-year-old girl in Lagos.
- Stephanie Telusme: How Youtube vlogger shot dead enroute to have fun
- Missing 5 year old Crystal Lake boy found dead cause of death