During a live program on Radio, a Ghanaian lady advised her fellow women and wives to always be submissive to their husbands.
In the interview she granted Hitz Fm, the lady – who’s a life coach – gave several reasons why women shouldn’t take their husband’s cheating habit to heart.
According to her,
When your husband finish cheating and comes back home, as a good wife give him food and make love to him.
The lady’s stance has stirred up controversy online as a lot of people strongly disagree with her opinion and even consider her “stupid”.
Nigerian singer, Simi is in on the disagreement as she aired her irritation of the Ghanaian Life Coach’s advice – Simi took to Twitter to say her head is not correct for giving such advice.
- Ghanaian counselor who Simi insulted over advise “let cheating men cheat,” responds (Video)
- Women Need Beating To Stay Humble And Loyal: Nigerian Lady
- The world is laughing at us – Simi on Yahoo boys
- “You don’t have shame”: Nigerians slam Ghanaians for demonstrating sex on Live TV (video)
- Yahoo-Yahoo is not a crime – Naira Marley