The premiere for ‘The Bling Lagosians’ movie was held on Sunday, 16th June 2019 at Filmhouse Cinemas, IMAX Theatre, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. The event hosted top celebrities in the film industry and had other guests in attendance. With the dress code, ‘Eko for show’, many celebrities went all out for their outfits.
The most interesting duo was Omoni Oboli and Ufuoma McDermott, who both wore the same design of dress and head tie. They were both looking stunning and took breaths away on the Red Carpet.
As the common quote from the movie goes, ‘the 1% of the 1%’, the Bling Lagosians premiere had so many guests representing these Lagosians who constitute ‘the 1%’.
Here are the best-dressed celebrities of the night:
1. Idia Aisien
2. The 42nd Miss Nigeria
3. Beverly Naya
4. Bisola Aiyeola
5. Bolanle Olukanni
6. Chioma Akpotha
7. Omoni Oboli and Ufuoma McDermott twinning.
8. We love this masterpiece look.
10. Ini Dima-Okojie gives it to us hot hot in this outfit.
11. Teddy A and Bambam are getting all lovey dovey in this photo.
12. Denrele Edun is always stylish!
15. Osas Ighodaro
16. Sharon Ooja
17. Lily Afe
18. Monalisa Chinda
20. Tobi Bakre
- Omoni Oboli Has Every Reason To Be Thankful After Two Years Of Waiting
- All The Celebrities Who Slayed At The Cold Feet Movie Premiere
- [PHOTOS] Ufuoma McDermott Releases Game of Thrones Inspired Birthday Photos
- [PHOTOS] Bolanle Olukanni Preaches Self-love As She Shows Off Stretch Marks
- Bolanle Olukanni shows off her stretch marks, preaches self-love (Photos)