The Super Falcons have crashed out of the ongoing Women’s World Cup in France after losing 3-0 to Germany today Saturday June 22nd.
They conceded two goals in the first half and conceded another in the second half as Germany coasted home to victory.
Nigeria came close to scoring early in the second half when Desire Oparanozie missed a tap in from a cross by halftime substitute, Rasheedat Ajibade.
- Super Falcons beat South Korea 2-0
- WAFU Cup: Super Falcons demolish Niger Republic 15-0
- Super Falcons Defeat Host, Algeria To Claim Olympic First-leg Advantage
- U20 Flying Eagles Lose To Burkina Faso In Final, Settle For Silver
- Nigerian player Sylvester Igboun sets goal-scoring record at Russian club