Wife of president Buhari, first lady, Aisha Buhari, has plunged in on the lingering rape scandal which involves senior pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly COZA, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, and spouse of singer Timi Dakolo, Busola.
Busola – a photographer – had in a shocking interview, alleged that Pastor Biodun raped her when she was a teenager and forcefully had sex with her as a minor multiple times.
The senior pastor has since denied the allegations and has stepped aside as senior pastor of COZA. Reacting via her Twitter handle, the first Lady shared the video clips of a TV show where the rape allegation leveled against Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, by Busola, wife of the popular singer Timi Dakolo, was being discussed.
Her tweet reads,
“#IGofPolice, #EveryoneGetInvolved, #SayNoToRape.”
- COZA Pastor: “My friend of 15 years had same experience” – Actress Stella Damasus
- Photos + Video: Heavy security presence at COZA as Nigerians stage protest demanding the prosecution of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo.
- ‘Timi Dakolo has successfully disgraced his family’ – Singer Waconzy
- COZA: Toke Makinwa Hails Pastor Adeboye Over Comment
- “This is the alleged rapist, his name is Biodun Fatoyinbo” – Genevieve Nnaji reacts