President Muhammadu Buhari hs declared that all e-passport will henceforth be the sole responsibility of the Nigerian Security Printing & Minting Company (NSPMC).
This was made known by Femi Adesina, special adviser to the president on media and publicity in a statement released on Thursday.
This means that all e-passport printing contracts abroad have been cancelled.
More to come …
- Presidency on Buhari’s UK Trip – You are free to say it’s for medical
- Court asked to sack Buhari’s Chief of Staff Abba Kyari, Boss Mustapha
- How herbalist defrauded Korean national of N30 million
- President Buhari Condoles With Afenifere Leader Over Daughter’s Death
- “You are not entitled to bail” – Court tells herbalist standing trial for N30m fraud