Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has condemned the alleged killing of Pa Reuben Fasoranti’s daughter by herdsmen.
Atiku, who reacted via his Twitter handle, called on the security operatives to initiate a speedy and thorough investigation to bring her killers to book, and stem the epidemic of insecurity in the land.
What he wrote:
“I condemn, in the strongest possible terms, the killing of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Chief Reuben Fasoranti, the Chairman of Afenifere. This is one death too many.
“I call on the security services to initiate speedy and thorough investigations to bring her killers to book and stem the epidemic of insecurity in our land. My prayers and deep compassion go to Chief Reuben Fasoranti, his family and the entire membership of Afenifere.
“My family and I stand shoulder to shoulder with you at this trying time, even as we pray for the repose of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin’s soul. Peace must return to Nigeria, by every means possible. Enough of this. Enough of this! -AA
See his tweet below:
I condemn, in the strongest possible terms, the killing of Mrs. Funke Olakunrin, daughter of Chief Reuben Fasoranti, the Chairman of Afenifere. This is one death too many.
— Atiku Abubakar (@atiku) July 12, 2019
- President Buhari Condoles With Afenifere Leader Over Daughter’s Death
- Atiku’s mother is from Jigawa – Centenarian, Deutse Emirates official
- Bishop T.D Jakes opens up about his daughter getting pregnant at 13
- I’ll be your President, I’ll reclaim my mandate – Atiku tells supporters
- Dolapo Badmus gives stern warning to Police officers