A Nigerian writer, Angel Nduka-Nwosu, has caused a stir online after coming out of her closet.
According to the young lady who is also a poet, she is bisexual and is tired of hiding this aspect of her sexuality.
In her words;
“I’m scared to do this but I’m tired of my gist leaking and tired of pretending that I’m a straight feminist.
So let me just say it now on here.
Your girl accepted that she’s queer this year after spending almost four years praying it away.
Your girl is bi.
I am your girl.” she said.
“Yeah I said it.
Cause I don’t get how I was discussing with someone and appaz he already knew I was bi from “gist around Lagos”.
So I might write an article about it. But I’ve come out to my siblings but not my parents cause well they are Nigerians.
Can’t come and die abeg.”
- Nigerian man shocks parents as he comes out as gay
- School girl left with blood stained uniform after rape by 40-year old man in Rivers State
- World’s Fattest Child Set To Undergo Surgery. (Photos)
- Dad recounts how his teen daughter died from STD she got from her mum’s cousin
- Pastor Angel Obinim sleeps with lady in his Church to give her husband (VIDEO)