South African actress, Pinky Gold, has sparked a controversy with her advice to women on Twitter.
According to the actress, women need to stay single than start off a relationship with a broke guy.
Her tweets read;
FACT: Nobody wants a broke boyfriend. Am not saying he must be a millionaire or a billionaire. But something must be done. Something must happen. Simple. Rather stay single. And do your own thing.
That’s what am talking about…do something. Keep the relationship moving. Girls settle for less, for guys that don’t work or try to support nyana for the sake of sex. No ways. Relationship must grow. Get married, have kids, build a family. A man must do what’s best.
- Toyin Lawani Explains Why She Divorced Her Husband
- Don’t forget yourself while building a man – Angela Okorie to ladies
- Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim defends single mothers, says men are j**ks
- See why Rapper, Eva Alordiah wants to be a single mother
- Victoria Kimani Opens Up About Her Love Life