A beautiful Facebook Lady is set to walk down the aisle with a man she met on the platform, after ignoring him for two solid years.
Identified as Clare Chidinma, she says she began receiving messages in her inbox from Maxwell on the platform, four years ago.. But did not reply his messages for 2 good years.
When he wouldn’t give up even after two years, Clare decided to respond to him and that was the beginning of a relationship that’ll lead to the altar on Saturday, August 10.
Sharing the story on Facebook, Clare wrote:
God has decided to take this journey of four-years to its permanent site.
It all started on Facebook. He kept saying hi via messenger for good two-years, I kept ignoring his messages.
God bless the day I replied to you.
Me: Hey young man what’s your problem?
Him: You are the solution to my problem.
Long story short. In a few days, I’ll marry the love of my life. #MaxClare19
August 10th is d date..
- I’m 6 weeks pregnant for my blood brother – Lady cries for help
- ‘My girlfriend doesn’t kneel to serve me food’ – Man seeks for advise
- Nigerian man discovers after DNA at US embassy that his son is not his
- How my father-in-law spent our N2million wedding money – Man narrates
- Pastor discovers his children are not his, after DNA tests