Khafi Kareem, a Metropolitan Police officer, is appearing on Big Brother Naija despite being refused permission by her bosses.
The 29-year-old joined the show, where she has romped three times with fellow contestant, Ekpata Gedoni, 31. Their romance has viewers gripped and one of her colleagues was quoted as saying: “She’s a serving British police officer — it’s outrageous.
She asked permission to go on the show but, when her request was refused, she went anyway. Other officers working with her are furious that she can just disobey orders and tarnish the reputation of the force.”
A spokesman said: “The Met does not support the officer’s appearance nor does she represent the Met whilst appearing on the show.”
The force added that “any officer found to have breached police standards of professional behaviour could face misconduct proceedings.”
- You have the right to search a policeman before he searches you – NPF
- Bomb Scare: Manchester city centre on lockdown by police after bomb threat
- “Today marks 17years I heeded the call to serve my fatherland and be a police officer”–CSP Dolapo Badmus as She marks 17 years of joining the Nigerian Police Force
- Noble Igwe’s Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos
- Police officer shoots woman after she told him she was pregnant (VIDEO)