Khafi Kareem, a Metropolitan Police officer, is appearing on Big Brother Naija despite being refused permission by her bosses.
The 29-year-old joined the show, where she has romped three times with fellow contestant, Ekpata Gedoni, 31. Their romance has viewers gripped and one of her colleagues was quoted as saying: “She’s a serving British police officer — it’s outrageous.
She asked permission to go on the show but, when her request was refused, she went anyway. Other officers working with her are furious that she can just disobey orders and tarnish the reputation of the force.”
A spokesman said: “The Met does not support the officer’s appearance nor does she represent the Met whilst appearing on the show.”
The force added that “any officer found to have breached police standards of professional behaviour could face misconduct proceedings.”
- “Today marks 17years I heeded the call to serve my fatherland and be a police officer”–CSP Dolapo Badmus as She marks 17 years of joining the Nigerian Police Force
- BBNaija: I Felt So Much Peace Around Gedoni – Khafi Opens Up
- #BBnaija : ”Khafi will definitely make it big outside the house” – Nigerians reacts to Khafi’s eviction.
- Metropolitan Policeis expecting me back at work — #BBNaija Khafi Kareem says
- Man brutalized by Police officer who hit his car and refused to apologize