Ghana’s self-acclaimed King of Dancehall, Shatta Wale took a major dig at all the women he has dated past by saying they never made any positive impact in his life.
Shatta Wale claimed they all gave in to dating him because he is famous which leaves him unperturbed when they leave. He described them all as ‘distractions’ in the interview on Rainbow Radio, and further added that his dream is to buy a private jet and not to keep women.
He said “I want to buy a private jet and so you cannot distract me in buying my private jet, and so when you come into my life lie and mess up and go, you go”.
This is coming after his relationship with his baby mama, Shatta Michy crashed amid report of an alleged domestic abuse and insecurity.
- Shatta Wale speaks up on his fight with Stonebwoy at the VGMA
- ‘It’s A Shame Ghana Music Supports This Arrogant Cripple’ – Shatta Wale Calls Out Stonebouy For Pulling Out A Gun On Him On Stage
- Organisers of Ghana Music Awards ban Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy Indefinitely, strip them off the awards they won
- Video: Stonebwoy pulls out gun on Shatta Wale at 2019 VGMA
- #VGMA20: Video of Stonebwoy handcuffed after pulling out gun at Award