Abubakar Tsav, a former Commissioner of Police in Lagos State has accused politicians of backing bandits and insecurity across the country.
According to the former police chief who spoke to journalists from his Makurdi home, these politicians know who these bandits are and why they are carrying out their attacks.
“Banditry and insecurity are created by politicians and the politicians know who the bandits are. They know why these people are doing this. I want to appeal to our political class to have a change of heart and cooperate with security agencies to reduce criminality in the land. “If the police are courageous enough to search houses and monitor activities of politicians, you will see what they will recover from them.”
- “Our law enforcement agencies are capable of securing the country” – President Buhari assures Nigerians
- FG bans mining activities in Zamfara State
- Man burnt alive in Ajah over land issue
- How to stay safe in Nigeria – Man gives hints amidst rising insecurity
- IGP To Appear Before Senate On May 7