Big Brother Naija, housemate, Mercy has revealed jobs she did to earn money before getting into the ‘Pepper dem’ edition of the reality TV show.
Mercy, who is seen as one of the strong contenders for this year’s grand prize, is among the housemate saved from eviction this week.
The 26-year-old on Thursday morning disclosed that she sold fuel at the black market and washed clothes to make money before she came to the BBNaija house.
Mercy said this during an interaction with her lover, Ike.
“I have done menial jobs to make money and get myself through school.
“I helped my mother sometime when there was fuel scarcity to sell fuel at black market.
“I also washed clothes for people and got paid,” she said.
- Mercy assures her lover, Ike that none of them will exit Big Brother’s house till the very last day #BBNaija
- #BBNaija2019 “I am bent on winning her love even if I doesn’t win the 60m cash prize” –Frood after Washing Esther’s dirty Clothes
- “Don’t Limit Yourself, You’re Here For One Reason;N60million” Mercy Advices Khafi To Face The Game Rather Than Putting Love First [VIDEO]
- Cee-C looks smoking hot as she steps out in bum shorts (Photos)
- My aunt made Me take a Vow using the Bible to Stay Away from S*x Until Marriage – Diane #BBNaija