A man was on Thursday afternoon arrested while allegedly packing the urine of an old woman around Ekpan town hall, Warri, Delta State.
It was gathered that the suspect was using a white handkerchief to pack the urine-soaked sand not knowing that someone was watching him.
However, as he made to leave, an alarm was raised and he was apprehended.
Upon searching him, more handkerchiefs were found with him and a charm was discovered tied around his waist.
The man was reportedly mobbed afterwards.
- Man retrieves his penis from bandits, with the help of Police
- Couple found dead in their hotel room during vacation in Dominican Republic
- Woman on evil mission buries charm in the wrong house
- Nigerian man killed in South Africa over false alarm
- Nigerian man finds ancestral pot with padlock and pictures