The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has recovered $169,850, N92 million and four exotic cars from 167 Yahoo Boys in 38 days in a joint operation with the United States’Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
The operation, tagged ‘Operation Re-wired & Cybercrime-related Fraud’, was initiated following the indictment of 77 Nigerians for alleged cybercrime in the US.
- 1 Nigerian killed, 7 other alleged scammers arrested in Philippines
- Zlatan Ibile released by EFCC, Naira Marley left behind
- 29 Yahoo Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Massive Crackdown in Oyo State (Photos)
- FBI Arrain Online Fraudsters in the United States,Nigerians Dominate the Numbers
- Zlatan Ibile Stopped From Performing At Children’s Day Event Over EFCC Arrest