NFL star, Neiron Ball, who was the linebacker for Oakland Raiders and Florida Gators has died at the age of 27.
According to reports, Ball passed on Monday morning, one year after he was admitted to a hospital in Atlanta following a ruptured brain aneurysm.
Natalie Ball Myricks confirmed his death via Facebook on Tuesday morning:
“The Ball family is forever grateful for the prayers, donations and immense support of Neiron and his recovery. Neiron was a very special and loving father, brother and teammate. Neiron has transitioned to a place of peace,” she wrote on Facebook.
May his soul rest in peace.
- Former Arsenal, Real Madrid and Sevilla footballer, Jose Antonio Reyes dies in a car accident at the age of 35
- [PHOTOS] Kcee Shares New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday
- Simi confirms exit from X3M Music with emotional post
- “He can now walk unaided” – Yomi Fabiyi gives update on Baba Suwe’s health status (Photo/Video)
- Cause of Canadian actress and model Stefanie Sherk’s death finally revealed