President Donald Trump has taken to Twitter to announce that his national security adviser John Bolton, has been fired.
According to Trump, this is because he “strongly disagreed with many of his suggestions.”
The president also stated that he ordered John to resign and that he will be naming a new National Security Advisor next week.
This is coming barely days after the president celebrated after a Federal Judge ruled that the Obamacare is unconstitutional.
Not long after Trump’s announcement, Bolton took to his Twitter page saying: “I offered to resign last night and President Trump said, ‘Let’s talk about it tomorrow.’”
- CNN anchor, Don Lemon speaks about battle with Trump and being called f*ggot
- President Trump to honour Tiger Woods with Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Donald Trump Shares Progress On Border Wall Construction [Video]
- President Donald Trump calls Jussie Smollett a third-rate actor
- Trump brands Meghan Markle nasty