President Donald Trump has taken to his Twitter handle to share a progress report on his effort in building wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, despite the obstruction from Democrats.
Building the wall was a key promise during Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, but he has struggled to secure congressional support for the project, a problem made worse for him when Democrats took control of the House after the 2018 midterm elections.
“The Wall is going up very fast despite total Obstruction by Democrats in Congress, and elsewhere,” Trump tweeted.
The Wall is going up very fast despite total Obstruction by Democrats in Congress, and elsewhere! pic.twitter.com/2nFIEFppho
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 12, 2019
- Trump Fires John Bolton As National Security Adviser
- What Obama & trump said about Tiger Woods Masters Win.
- President Trump to honour Tiger Woods with Presidential Medal of Freedom
- President Donald Trump calls Jussie Smollett a third-rate actor
- Donald Trump accuses Jussie Smollet of hate crime