Reno Omokri, a former media aide to ex-president, Goodluck Jonathan has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari over his victory at the Presidential Election Tribunal on Wednesday.
Recall that yesterday, the staunch critic of the president described the ruling of the tribunal as a shame to the educational system in Nigeria.
Not stopping on his criticisms, the social media activist pointed out that education is the tool for Nigeria’s development; citing the hire of Wole Olanipekun (SAN) by the President to lead his legal team as an example.
He expressed that without education, Nigeria cannot win or develop.
See his tweet below:
I remind the judiciary and Nigerians that General @MBuhari hired Wole Olanipekun, SAN, because he is EDUCATED. Even General Buhari knows that neither he nor Nigeria can win in court, in life, or in government, without having an EDUCATED man in charge!#IlliteracyIsTheNewEmenince
— Reno Omokri (@renoomokri) September 12, 2019
- FFK Replies Reno Omokri For Saying Chinua Achebe Is A Better Writer Than Prof Wole Soyinka
- Reno Omokri advises Buhari to ban Sniper as suicide rate increases
- Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal – Buba Galadima
- Omokri reveals what will happen if Buhari offers him post of Vice-President
- We Will Not Call Witnesses To Defend Atiku’s Petition – INEC Tells Presidential Tribunal