Former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode has reacted once again to the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari at the Presidential Election Tribunal.
Femi Fani-Kayode and President Muhammadu Buhari
Recall that after the victory of President Buhari at the tribunal, the former minister revealed that he was not surprised with the outcome as the court had also been rigged like the election.
Reacting this morning again, the staunch critic of the president expressed that anyone could congratulate the president like Governor Nyesom Wike did, but he would rather be ‘dead in a ditch’ than congratulate President Buhari.
See his tweet below:
Whether you are a councillor, LGA Chairman, Governor or private citizen, anyone that chooses to congratulate Buhari is free to do so. Speaking for myself, I would rather be “dead in a ditch” (apologies to @BorisJohnson) than congratulate a man that rigged his way to power!
— Femi Fani-Kayode (@realFFK) September 13, 2019
- Adeleke Arrested: Stop this madness – Fani-Kayode to Buhari
- Nigerians Are Mourning Buhari’s Victory At Tribunal – Buba Galadima
- Tribunal Judgement Not A Surprise: Presidency
- Femi Fani Kayode threatens to move motion for Yoruba independence from Nigeria
- Presidential Tribunal: Atiku Told To Forget Appeal, Support Buhari