Actress, Oluyomi Victoria Olaniyi-Toluwalope (Adeyemi-Wilson), who starred as the daughter of a character played by Olu Jacobs in the NTA detective series, Third Eye, has died at the age of 39.
Born on May 31, 1980, the lady better known as Yomi Adeyemi-Wilson, passed away on September 12, 2019
The cause of her death has not been made public but a condolence page has been opened in her honour.
An ex-student of Queens College, Lagos, Yomi Adeyemi-Wilson acted as Uze, the daughter who provided Inspector Best Idafa (Olu Jacobs) with clues for solving criminal cases.
Among Yomi’s closest friends at Queens College as Tosyn Bucknor, the popular media personality who died from complications arising from a sickle cell in November last year.
- “He can now walk unaided” – Yomi Fabiyi gives update on Baba Suwe’s health status (Photo/Video)
- Yomi SARS speaks on #EndSARS campaign
- Keeping A Small Circle Of Friends Doesnt Mean You Are Safe: Tonto Dikeh
- Nigerian man shocks parents as he comes out as gay
- Nollywood Actor Yomi Black Begins Hustle To Get Don Jazzy A Wife