Oby Ezekwesili has reacted to the recent charges levelled against Omoyele Sowore.
In her outburst, Oby slammed President Buhari, describing Omoyele Sowore’s detention as unconstitutional.
Sowore, the convener of the #RevolutionNow, was charged with treason and insulting President Buhari.
Tweeting further, Oby described the current administration as one that is very intolerant of criticism.
The former education minister added that the Federal Government can not cage Sowore’s ideas.
Read her tweets below;
- Wole Soyinka Blasts President Mohammadu Buhari Over New Charges Against Sowore
- ‘DSS Cut Off Phone Contact With My Husband’ – Sowore’s Wife Cries Out
- Nigerians Drag Oby Ezekwesili For Attending 2019 World Economic Forum In South Africa
- FG Charges Sowore With Treason, Money Laundering
- President Muhammadu Buhari doesn’t hear Nigerians “despite using taxpayers money to treat ear infection abroad- Sowore’s Lawyer