Nigerian man gifts Tacha the latest iPhone 11 Pro Max worth N600k, asks her non-fans to go and die. He took to his Instagram page to share a Video of a new IPhone 11 Pro Max saying it’s for the latest housemate evicted from the Big Brother’s house, Tacha.
iPhone 11 for Tacha 💃💃💃💃💃💃
— #BBNAIJA (@TWEETORACLE) September 28, 2019
Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tacha, might be out of the reality TV show but the drama she’s always embroiled in is still playing nice and well as it appears the management of Big Brother Naija have not granted her permission to go home.
According to the post shared by Jaruma, Tacha is being held hostage over her refusal to grant any sort of interview to media outlets (which is normal when housemates get evicted).
- “Release Tacha Now!!” – Tacha’s Management calls out BBNaija Organizers after they held her back for refusal to grant interview.
- BBNaija 2019: Peter Okoye promises Tacha an endorsement deal
- Cool FM Shades Jaruma With ‘Audio Money’ Track After Tacha’s Interview
- “I Am Safe, Fine” – Tacha Addresses The Public In New Video
- “God Will Make You Get What Is Coming To You” – Jaruma Tells Tacha