Openly gay man and LGBT activist, Bisi Alimi, seems to have found true love with his husband, Anthony.
Bisi has since taken to social media to share a beautiful photo of them on a date and penned a sweet message alongside.
The couple appear to have been happily married for three years despite the heat their relationship might have faced from people of different ideologies. Just recently.
“Three years ago, this boy from Mushin married his husband. If someone had told me this dream will become a reality I will say not for me. Every love is valid and it does get better.”
See tweet below:
Three years ago, this boy from Mushin married his husband. If someone had told me this dream will become a reality I will say not for me. Every love is valid and it does get better. pic.twitter.com/BqOPscP8i1
— #RevolutionNow in #Nigeria! (@bisialimi) November 5, 2019
What a great celebration it was. We were overwhelmed with love. And as with all brilliant & loving relationships, Bisi & Anthony thrive. That makes us all feel good & better about the world. Hope with love … it doesn’t get better than that. pic.twitter.com/LmIsSsekbS
— Jonathan Cooper (@JonathanCoopr) November 5, 2019
- ‘Dead Ex-Wife’ Visits Man On Day Of His New Wedding
- Bisi Alimi declared he was gay on National TV, 15 years ago (Video)
- Pastor Sam Adeyemi lists ‘Better sex’ as one of the gains of getting married.
- Cristiano Ronaldo vows to marry his girlfriend Georgina Rodríguez.
- 12 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses Who Remarried (Photos)