Self-acclaimed life coach and counselor, Solomon Buchi has claimed that a woman, who once reached out to him to complain of abuse in her marriage, has finally been killed by her abusive husband.
According Buchi, the deceased husband treated her like trash as he made her kneel while he flogged her. Buchi also claimed that the man once punched her on the throat and pushed her down the stairs.
Buchi went ahead to say that news of her death recently reached him and he advised ladies to leave every form of abusive relationship. In his words; ‘leave to live.’
Read Buchi’s tweet below:
“A woman reached across to me last year about her abusive hubby who’d kneel her down and flog her, went as far as pushing her down the stairs.
Today I heard she’s dead, she died in the marriage weeks ago, her hubby punched her throat and that was it. Phew. Women, leave to live.”
See a screenshot of the Councillor’s post below:-
- Regina Daniels talks about quitting acting for her marriage
- Cardi B & Offset Celebrate Second Wedding Anniversary.
- ‘Dead Ex-Wife’ Visits Man On Day Of His New Wedding
- It is wrong for a man to kneel down and propose to his lover- Pete Edochie
- 74-year-old woman delivers twin baby girls after 54-years of marriage (Photos)