A teenage boy has gotten a response to a letter put in a bottle and threw in the ocean 10 years back.
The boy, Vredenburgh Max threw a letter he enclosed in a bottle in the ocean from a beach in Rockport, MA in August 2010 and 10 years later, October 10, he got a response from someone who found the letter on the beach in France.
He shared a picture of the letter and the response he got. The letter from when he was 10-year-old reads;
August 21, 2010
hello, my name is Max, who ever is reading this letter please write back at … I’ll tell a little bit about myself. I am 10 years old, I like apples, i like the beach, my favourite colors blue, I like animals, I like cars and I like outer space. Please write back.
Sincerely, Max Vrendenburgh
The person who found the letter also introduced himself and stated where exactly he found the letter which washed up on a beach in France. Max captioned the post;
On August 21, 2010 I threw a message in a bottle into the ocean from a beach in Rockport, MA. On October 10, 2019 that letter was found on the beach in France. I am mind blown. 9 years.
On August 21, 2010 I threw a message in a bottle into the ocean from a beach in Rockport, MA. On October 10, 2019 that letter was found on the beach in France. I am mind blown. 9 years. pic.twitter.com/Af2tEwoQtq
— māx (@VredenburghMax) November 8, 2019
- Lady recounts how she left Calabar for Enugu to find out she’s been chatting with 12-year-old boy
- What did Adamu Adamu achieve in the last 4 years for him to be retained as Minister of Education? -Nigerians to President Buhari
- Ubi Franklin shares encounter with someone he helped in 2018
- Unidentified Man’s Corpse Found In Bush With Sniper Bottle
- University of Ibadan International School suspends student for wearing hijab to school