Award winning musician, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu aka Burna Boy has promised to donate part of the proceeds of an upcoming concert to victims of xenophobic attacks in South Africa.
The recent xenophobic attacks in South Africa reportedly caused the loss of lives and properties of many Nigerians habiting in South Africa.
To show his concern and support for victims of the attack, the ace singer has decided to give out cash from the upcoming #AfricansUnite concert to the victims of the attack.
Burna Boy wrote;
“The first of many! Part of the proceeds will be donated to the victims of Xenophobic attacks by me! I really hope we can all keep contributing in our own way to make the world a better and safer place for each other. #Africansunite , it’s bigger than all of us”
- Xenophobia: SA artistes protest against Burna Boy
- ‘I’m willing to die for a united Africa’ – Burna Boy replies S.African lawmaker, Malema
- #Xenophobia: AKA begs for peace after receiving bashing from Nigerians
- Ben Bruce Commends Buhari’s ‘Maturity On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians’
- Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, Save Your Citizens In South Africa: White Man Tells FG