Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has advised young men and women that it is better to marry late than marry and hate.
Reno Omokri took to his social media page to give some wisdom about marriage advising that to marry the right person even if it is late is better than marrying to hate which would not stand the test of time.
‘better to marry late than to marry and hate. 10 years with the right person is better than 50 years suffering with the wrong person.
‘marriage is an institution, not a competition. Pass it. Don’t pass through it! Note that, a person who will stand by you in the worst of times is a million times better than one who will fall for you in the best of times. It is easy to fall in love. But can they stand for you when you are down?
A woman who will STAND by you in the WORST of times is a million times better than one who will FALL for you in the best of times. It is easy to FALL in love. But can she STAND for you when you are DOWN?
- Omokri replies Indimi family after they slammed him for shaming them
- I regret marrying an old man, I pity Regina Daniels – UK based actress
- If Your Man Keeps Borrowing Money From You You’re a Bank Not Bae — Omokri
- Man Drowns While Proposing To Girlfriend Underwater (Video)
- Akpororo and wife shower each other with love as they celebrate 4th wedding anniversary