A Nigerian lady, Omolola has said that Nigerians are generally wicked people but poor Nigerians need to be feared because they go the extra mile to show acts of wickedness.
She stated this while reacting to the sad story of the 26-year-old Covenant University graduate, Segun Afolabi, who was recently killed by his gateman who he had helped financially countless times and his neighbor who was interested in the car he just bought recently.
“The poor in Nigeria are a terrible lot. Nigerians in general are wicked people, but you see the poor people you help financially and are nice to? Just be careful. Even if you are middle class and you don’t think you are target. Be nice for your own sake but don’t ever forget.”, she tweeted
Read Omolara’s thread below;
- Genevieve Nnaji reacts to xenophobic attacks in South Africa
- ONE welcomes Seyi Awolowo as a ONE Ambassador
- Eniola Badmus finally settles beef with Funke Akindele
- Man shares his terrible prison experience.
- Many Nigerians in our country are drug traffickers – S.Africa minister