Chelsea Football club coach Frank Lampard and the management of the club, have reportedly set a £5 million asking price for striker Olivier Giroud, ahead of the January transfer window.
Giroud moved to Stamford Bridge from Arsenal last year and won the FA Cup and Europa League with the Blues.
However, the 33-year-old has endured a frustrating spell and is behind Tammy Abraham in Frank Lampard’s pecking order.
As a result, the France forward has been repeatedly linked with a move away from west London, with the likes of Inter Milan and Crystal Palace interested, the Daily Express reports..
Giroud is, “frustrated” at Stamford Bridge and is open to leaving Chelsea, who will demand a £5m fee to sanction his departure.
- Real Madrid Forward, Eden Hazard Named Europa League Player Of The Year
- Frank Edoho savagely replies a troll who mocked him on Twitter
- Mourinho To Replace Premier League Top Manager
- 2019 FIFA World Best: Three Man Final Shortlist Released
- Umtiti Speaks On Leaving Barcelona For Arsenal