For many ladies who look forward to getting engaged, the more expensive the ring is, the better. However, it appears a certain lady was more interested in having money in her pocket than moving around with an expensive ring.
A Twitter user Victor Israel, has narrated how a friend got his fiancee arrested after she sold the N130k ring he engaged her with and replaced it with a ring worth N15k.
“My friend recently proposed to his girlfriend. With a Gold ring worth about 130k. Yesterday he got her arrested because she sold the Ring and replaced it with a cheaper Ring of 15k. We are still settling the fight sha.”
My friend recently proposed to his Girlfriend. With a Gold ring worth about 130k. Yesterday he got her arrested because she sold the Ring and replaced it with a cheaper Ring of 15k. We are still settling the fight sha.
— Chlorpheniramine 🇳🇬 (@VictorIsraell) November 8, 2019
- #Assurance2020: ‘She said YES’ – Davido shows off Chioma’s Huge Engagement Ring
- Domestic workers steal celebrity’s N243million jewelries, sell for N6million
- All you need to know about Davido’s customised engagement ring for Chioma
- Assurance 2020: Nigerians React As Davido Proposes, Chioma Finally Reveals Pregnancy
- ‘My girlfriend doesn’t kneel to serve me food’ – Man seeks for advise