Passionate Nigerian Football fans will remember the name Sani Emmanuel, the lad who lit up the 2009 Under-17 World Cup tournament with his match winning substitute appearances. Many people had predicted a bright future for the young lad then but however, he failed to live up to expectation.
Sadly, the reason why Sani has not been able to play ball for a long time now is because of a recurring injury he suffers.
See the graphic photo below ;
Sharing the graphic photo on social media, a close friend of Sani wrote ;
Many people have have been asking questions and different news about Sani Emmanuel.
He won the golden ball and silver shoe in U17 world cup played in Nigeria 2009.
Sani Emmanuel signed Lazio alongside his friend Onazi Ogenyi, but Sani Emmanuel couldn’t play due to (Achilles tendonitis)
- Ogenyi Onazi pays N1.5million for Sani Emmanuel surgery
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Johnson shares beautiful photo with her kids.
- Soundcity in panic mode as Wizkid threatens to go crazy on them.
- Actress Funke Akindele loses dad
- This Message From Michelle Obama Is A Must Read For Everyone