Winner of Atinka FM’s plus size women reality show, “Di Asa”, Precious Mensah, also known as PM, was reportedly bounced off Emirates Airlines’ plane to Dubai because of her size.
According to reports, the ”Di Asa” winner wasn’t allowed to board the plane to Dubai because her body size is bigger than a single economy class seat in Emirates Airlines’ flight.
Precious Mensah emerged winner in the entertaining show organized by Atinka Media village.
Precious, and two runner ups, Maafia and Gaza had a package of making a sponsored trip to Dubai as part of the prize for emerging as winners.
Sadly, she couldn’t make the trip despite successfully checking in her luggage in person, while Maafia and Gaza, did.
In her last interview with Atinka TV, PM had high anticipations.
“I’ve heard of the tallest building and an exceptional fountain. I want to see and learn about them. I also want to go and study the culture of Dubai and a host of others,” she said .
However, PM was left disappointed and sad, but she had no option than to return home.
- Federal Government suspends Turkish Airlines operations in Nigeria
- BBNaija: What I will do with my N60m prize – Mercy Lambo, speaks
- “On this day 14 yrs ago, my life almost ended at 16” – Kechi Okwuchi remembers the tragic plane crash that took 108 lives
- BBNaija: Mike’s Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Arrives Lagos (Photo)
- BBNaija: Nigerians spent over ₦7.2 billion on votes