The most controversial TV and radio personality, Counselor Lutterodt has made another confusing submission once again.
According to him, instead of having a side chick and hiding her rather marry two or there wives as polygamy isn’t a sin.
He said this in an interview with Zion while supporting gospel musician Stella’s statement that men should be allowed to marry two or more.
He also added that all the pastors and churches who deny women, who are second wives the chance to have communion, will rot in hell.
He further stated that rich and influential men like musician Sarkodie, and actor and politician John Dumelo, need not marry just one because they have the financial capability to marry two or more and still have a very stable home.
He also advised other rich men in Ghana to go ahead and marry more wives because there are many single ladies, especially female celebrities out there who are desperate for marriage in his final submission.
- Photos from John Dumelo’s son’s first birthday
- I Need A Husband in 2020 ‘Pls Tag Your Rich Uncles’ – Khloe
- John Dumelo celebrates dad, John Dumelo Sr. on his 70th birthday
- It is wrong for a man to kneel down and propose to his lover- Pete Edochie
- I Am Ready To Wash Your Pants Everyday If You Marry Me: Nollywood Actor Writes DJ Cuppy