Popular Nigerian singer, Adekunle Gold had a clash with a Twitter user identified as Olamide, which led to them unfollowing each other.
The issue started after the Twitter user tweeted that the only reason he can’t argue with the singer is that Adekunle follows him.
The Orente crooner replied to him, saying he has unfollowed him and he has the chance to argue without any constraints.
See the tweet below;
- AKA grudgingly congratulates Burna Boy on his Grammy nomination, Nigerian reacts
- It’s becoming clearer by the day that my fellow celebs don’t like me – MI Abaga
- Frank Edoho savagely replies a troll who mocked him on Twitter
- “It’s none of your business if I get married or not” – Efya blasts fan who asked her to get married
- Jedidiah Ogunleye, the mother of Simi calls out Adekunle Gold over unpaid bride price (photo)