Popular Nigerian singer Davido Adeleke aka Davido has taken to social media to openly flaunt his disrespect for the Nigerian currency.
The music star who is fond of showcasing his rich and expensive lifestyle for fans on social media, posted a photo on his Instastory channel from one of his recent night out at the club.
In the picture, Davido was spotted stepping on a pool of clean N200 notes which appeared to have been sprayed earlier on.
ALSO READ: Tiwa Savage in shock as an excited fan pulls her down on stage (Video)
The 30 Billion gang leader is well known for depicting a luxurious life on social media. While some fans believe he fakes some stories for the gram, others see him as a small god.
Check out the photo he shared below:
- Moment Tiwa Savage was pulled down on stage by an excited fan (Video)
- No Beef : Moment Tiwa Savage brought out Yemi Alade at her concert. (Video)
- Why I Can Never Have A Collaboration With Tiwa Savage – Yemi Alade
- Twitter user shares video of COZA using Wizkid and Tiwa Savage to promote their event
- Tiwa Savage Posts Yemi Alade’s ‘Woman Of Steel’ Album Cover Amidst Rivalry (Photo)