Ghanaian media personality, Afia Schwarzenegger has advised her female fans on how to handle their husbands if they cheat.
Narrating a recent encounter in her life, Afia wrote;
“I just saw this and I was like waoooo 2020 will be awesome. Please if you can’t see, get someone to read this for you.. the date is 28 Feb 2017..exactly 2 months after our wedding and 6 months BEFORE someone circulated my nudity in the name of cheating, that same person was eating my food, driving my car n using my money to sleep around, sleeping with women in my house.
“Dear you “If your husband is cheating on you…do urself a favour..sleep with anything around you,infact from street lights, traffic lights, bedside lamp, blanket or anything that makes you happy. “Now that Ghana web has reminded us of who cheated…Let me see another son of a cheap bitch, a son of an idiot, a product of 2 fools pointing a cheating finger here.
“It is a SIN to feed someone who cheats on you….Gyimiii Me de kye3 wo mpo no no. Matrinuama my foot!!!!! LEAVE TO LIVE!!!!!!”
- You’re not a cheap celebrity – Cardi B replies Afia Schwarzenegger
- Cardi B reacts after Ghanaian Celebrities called her out for ‘snubbing’ them.
- ”Ghana is a village, CardiB knows no one in Ghana, including myself” – Shatta Wale blasts Ghanaian celebrities ranting about the failed meet-and-greet (video)
- ‘Even if my husband cheats on Me with another lady,I would Never Leave him’ – Omawumi
- Stop playing much Nigerian music in Ghana – Dammy Krane to Djs