Rae Sremmurd’s stepfather, Floyd Sullivan, who helped raised them since they were young is dead after a shooting in Mississippi, and police have their brother in custody.
62-year-old Floyd Sullivan, has been confirmed dead following a shooting in Mississippi. Police officers from Tupelo Police Department who were dispatched to the home of the deceased on Monday night, found that he died from multiple gunshot injuries.
The singers’ younger brother, Michael was detained for psychiatric evaluation by the police who described him as a person of interest in the shooting.
TMZ reported that the police who commented on the death of Floyd who married Rae Sremmurd’s mother Bernadette and also had a son with her, said no one else is being sought in connection with the killing which led to the detention of 19-year-old Michael.
- Police Officer Allegedly Murders His Girlfriend Before Committing Suicide
- Dad takes ‘wanted’ son to the police station; cops beat him to death in his presence
- Shocker! 14-year-old Boy Shoots And Kills All Five Members Of His Family
- Police officers allegedly beat young man to death in Ogun state
- Woman battling throat cancer shoots herself and “good looking” husband dead