The US Air Force earlier today, sent a warning to Iran with a huge display of jet fighter force as President Trump deployed B-52s with their sights set on Tehran.
The US Air Force has today launched more than 50 fully-armed Lightning II stealth fighters in a single wave.
The 52 F-35A aircrafts, worth a whopping $4.2 billion (£3.19bn), took off in quick succession from the Hill Air Force Base in Utah.
The exercise carried out by the active duty 388th and Reserve 419th Fighter Wings displayed the Air Force’s huge strength and sends a warning to Iran.
An elephant walk – a term for the taxiing of military aircraft before takeoff – was organized as part of the exercise.
Technically the display had been planned for months, but in light of last week’s assassination of Iranian general Qasem Soleimani it took on a new significance.
- Graphic Photos Where Iran’s General Qasem Soleimani Was Killed By US Drone Strike
- Donald Trump reacts as Iran rains missiles on US base In Iraq
- #IranWar: “US just spent two trillion dollars on military equipment” – Donald Trump
- US vs Iran: Trump Reveals Real Reason He Ordered Killing Of Soleimani
- Iranian Hackers Hack Into American Government’s Website, Issue Serious Warning