A photo making rounds online, captured moment Governor Emeka Ihedioha allegedly cried after the Supreme Court declared Hope Uzodinma of the All Progressives Congress (APC) winner of the 2019 governorship election.
Recall that the Supreme Court in its judgement said records presented to the court proved that election results from 388 polling units during the election, were unlawfully excluded from the overall collated results that declared Ihedioha winner of the state governorship election.
The apex court which stated that results from the cancelled polling units amounted to 213,295 votes, added that Ihedioha was returned elected based on wrong computation of results.
Hope Uzodinma was subsequently declared winner of the election by the Supreme Court who directed INEC to withdraw the certificate of return given to Emeka Ihedioha and present a new one to the APC governorship candidate.
- Supreme Court Shortchanged Imo People, Gave Uzodinma Results From Places Elections Didn’t Hold – Ihedioha’s Lawyer
- Breaking: INEC declares Yahaya Bello winner of Kogi governorship election
- Daddy Freeze reacts to claims that Fr Mbaka’s prophesy over Imo state governorship election came to pass
- CAN attacks Mbaka over prophecy that Uzodinma will take over Imo
- Senator Ekpenyong Defeats Akpabio In Tribunal