Popular Label owner and entrepreneur, Ubi Franklin was on Wednesday appointed as Special Adviser on tourism by the Governor of Cross River State, Ben Ayade.
Ubi took his Instagram page to announce the new appointment.
“I, Ubi Ekapong Ofem (Ubi Franklin) wish to inform the public that I have been appointed Special Adviser on Tourism to His Excellency, Professor Benedict Ayade, Governor of Cross River State.”
“It is indeed an honour to be deemed fit by His Excellency to serve the good and resilient people of Cross River State in this capacity.”
“More so, I am most delighted to be functioning in the Tourism sector, one sector which is dear to my heart and one which I believe I fit into appropriately considering my background in the entertainment industry.”
“I thank God for His grace upon my life. I thank Governor Benedict Ayade for giving me this golden opportunity to serve.
”I thank my family, friends and well-wishers for all the support and encouragement.”
“On behalf of myself and my family, I promise to work diligently and efficiently with all necessary stakeholders in ensuring that Cross River State returns to the summit of the world’s tourism index.”
“God bless Cross River State.”
“God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”
- Gedoni appointed as Special Adviser to Governor Ben Ayade
- Tacha pens appreciation message to Governor of Cross River state
- Cross River deputy governor seen holding umbrella for governor
- Actor Zubbby Michael appointed Special Adviser on Media by Governor Willie Obiano
- Governor Ayade Goes To School In 20-Jeep Convoy