This couple are currently trending online, on social media after they donned an ‘Isiagu outfit’ for their wedding.
Apparently, the groom rocked an Isiagu suit, while the bride rocked an Isiagu wedding gown.
Twitter user @UchePOkoye who shared the photos, suggested that it might be a possible replacement to suits and wedding gowns in church weddings.
He wrote; “Ndi Igbo, how do you see this beautiful isiagu as a replacement to white and suit in “church wedding”?”
See more photos below;
- Nigerian couple ride bike home after their wedding in Port Harcourt (Photos)
- Couple gets married 32ft underwater in the Caribbean sea (Photos)
- Photos from the wedding ceremony of former Catholic Reverend Sister who married a policeman
- Sweet Love! – Italian Groom crosses the Mediterranean Sea, storms Lagos with Family to marry his Nigerian Heartrob (Photos)
- Nigerian Couple Hold Wedding Without Reception In Lagos (Photos)