A married Nigerian man identified as Maduakor Wiseman Jesus has taken to his Facebook page to advise married men about success.
The man advised men to stop discussing their plans with their wives if they want to succeed. The man asked married men to discuss their plans with their mothers and sisters instead of wives if they want to be successful in the future.
In the Facebook post, the man noted that mothers and sisters give better advice than wives. He added that wives are a threat to the destiny of their husbands.
According to him, mothers want the progress of their sons, and sisters discuss the secrets they know about you with their mothers. The man added that he is an example of his advice.
He claimed he has tested it and it has worked for him.
See his post below;
- “One male child is worth more than 10 daughters” – Nigerian man says
- Amara Nwosu’s ex-husband, Francis Van-Lare promises $2000 (N720k) to any man that will allow him spend a week in Italy with his wife
- Yul Edochie’s has some words of advice for people always praying to meet their destiny helpers
- It was only a Joke when I said I like girls from 12 years to 14 – Nigerian man apologizes
- Tonto Dikeh leaks private chats with blogger, Stella Dimoko korkus