A Tesla Model X which is worth well over Thirty Million Naira was spotted in Lagos state, with many wondering how the owner charges it.
Electric cars are making waves in Europe and America, but Nigeria is still yet to join the trend as there have been few sightings of electric cars in the country.
A social media user, @UlyssesRex took to Twitter to share the image of a Tesla Model X, which the user claims to have spotted in Ikoyi, Lagos state.
The Tesla Model X is a mid-size all-electric luxury SUV made by Tesla, Inc.. The vehicle is unique in the concept that it uses falcon wing doors instead of traditional automotive doors.
Like the Model S before it, there’s three different versions to choose, but the 70D starts at $80,00 before tax.
- Okada Ban in Lagos: Riders ignore law, seen in restricted areas
- His Grace is sufficient for me – Dino Melaye says as he shows off his fleet of cars
- 25-year-old Nigerian man manufactures Nigeria’s first carbon fibre car (photos)
- Zlatan Ibile shows off his fleet of luxury cars, just bought a house in Lekki (Photos)
- 16-year-old boy among 29 suspected fraudsters arrested in Imo State (Photos)