Popular hotelier, Alhaji Jimoh Bello, who was declared missing by his family after driving during curfew hours on Monday,18th May, 2020 has been found dead in his car trunk along Owode Idiroko Road, Ogun State.
Alhaji Bello is the owner of Uncle J. Bee Hotel, located at 168, Lagos-Idiroko Road, Owode, Yewa South Local Government area of Ogun State.
The man was reported to have left his house in Owode, telling his wife and children that he was driving to Idiroko around 8:30 to 9:00 pm on Monday, 18th May 2020. Never knew that would be his last journey on this surface of earth.
Alhaji Jimoh Bello allegedly killed by unidentified people or men of the underworld and was locked in his Toyota Camry Boot along idiroko road.
Recall that his daughter on Monday cried out over her father’s sudden disappearance, she took to Twitter to make the disclosure, saying her father left home with a Toyota Camry with ‘Texas’ plate number and never returned, She gave his name as Alhaji Jimoh Akanbi Bello popularly known as Uncle JB.
My Dad left Owode Yewa for Idiroko Ogun State around 8:30pm to 9:00pm, with his new silver Toyota Camry that has a foreign plate number “Texas”
Please If found, report to the nearest Police station arnd U or call 07010248051,07035951402#PastorOsagieIzeIyamu#BiafraExit pic.twitter.com/L4oG0Iwjbs
— Bello (@e_l_b_e_l_l_o) May 20, 2020
- Shock As Hotel Owner Disappears During Curfew In Ogun, Police Commences Search
- Three Friends, Herbalist Apprehended With Fresh Human Hand In Ogun
- Police Arrests Two Fleeing Robbers And Their Herbalist In Oyo And Osun
- Missing Boy Found Dead With His Eyes Plucked Out In The Back Of A Car In Suleja (Graphic Photos)
- BRT Driver Escapes After Crushing Businesswoman To Death In Lagos (Photo)