Nigeria currently has 7261 active cases of the coronavirus with 2007 discharged from the day the virus got into thee country. 221 persons have died from the coronavirus disease in the country.
See full breakdown as shared by the NCDC below;
245 new cases of #COVID19;
7261 cases of #COVID19 in Nigeria
— NCDC (@NCDCgov) May 22, 2020
With the increasing number of new cases in Lagos by the day, the commissioner of health announced that the state isolation centres has reached about 90 per cent capacity. He revealed that soon, persons who test positive for coronavirus but with mild symptoms would be receiving treatments in their homes while only severe cases will be treated at the isolation centre.
- Nigeria record 339 new cases of coronavirus (COVID-19), 139 in Lagos
- 265 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in Nigeria, 133 in Lagos state
- Nigeria’s Coronavirus Cases Rises To 139 As Four New Cases Are Confirmed In Lagos, Abuja
- Coronavirus: Total number of confirmed cases in Nigeria hits 4151 with 239 new cases
- Five new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Nigeria: 3 in FCT & 2 in Oyo State