Lagos State has discharged 45 more patients following their recovery from the novel coronavirus.
The state governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, disclosed this via his twitter account in Saturday Evening.
The patients; 19 from the Mainland Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, 3 from Onikan, 8 from Agidingbi, 7 from Lekki, 1 from Eti-Osa (LandMark) and 7 from Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Isolation Centres were discharged having fully recovered and tested negative to COVID19.” the governor wrote
- Lagos State discharges 67 more COVID-19 patients
- 48 More Patients Recover From COVID-19 In Lagos
- #Covid-19: Lagos discharges 14 more Coronavirus patients
- Lagos Discharges 21 More COVID-19 Patients
- Breaking News: Lagos Discharges 26 COVID-19 Patients