Officials of the National Center for Desease Control (NCDC) are said to have stormed Bonny Island, Rivers state, collecting samples for suspected Covid-19 cases, following a strange illness which has claimed at least 11 lives in the past two weeks, Vanguard reports.
Bonny Graduate Forum (BGF) confirmed the development Saturday in an independent preliminary investigation into the strange deaths and complaints of lost of sense of smell and taste among a number patients undergoing medical attention in various health facilities in the nation’s oil and gas hub.
- #Covid-19: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention adds six new virus symptoms
- Breaking News: Lagos Records One More Coronavirus Death
- If You Notice These New Symptoms, It May Be Coronavirus
- Breaking News: Four More People Die Of COVID-19 In Lagos
- Lagos Records Two COVID-19 Deaths, Discharges Nine Patients