In an interview with BBC, the movie star said he stopped kissing and hugging in Nigerian movies because of his religion and culture.
Ali Nuhu said; “I come from the North, and I’m a Muslim. My culture and religion does not allow for that, so I stopped acting in scenes like that. People talk about it all over but I personally think it out as an ambassador of my culture and religion and stopped.”
- Reno Omokri blames Nollywood for making the world see Nigerians as ‘fetish juju people’.
- The Day A Fan Embarrassed Me In Public – Curvy Actress, Destiny Etiko Reveals
- “Genevieve is an average actress. Adesua’s acting is underwhelming” – Journalist Kakanda
- I am tired, men who talk to me about marriage end up disappointing me – actress Etinosa Idemudia
- Nollywood is not really as lucrative as many people believe – Actor Ray Emodi reveals